The Children’s Trust Supercar Event is a great day out for the whole family and represents great value for money with all proceeds going directly to The Children’s Trust.
The event takes place on Friday 22 and Saturday 23 July 2022. Book by visiting our ticket provider See Tickets.
We suggest you pre-book your supercar ride tickets to ensure you get the time slot you prefer.
The 9am ride slot is usually the quietest time with mid-morning and afternoons very busy and likely to sell out first.
Advanced Tickets to The Supercar Event
- Family ticket: £35.00 (Entitles 2 Adults and 2 Children 4-16years to enter the Supercar Event. Under 4’s are free)
- Adult ticket: £15.00 (Entitles one Adult over 16 years old to enter The Supercar Event)
- Concession: £9.00 (Entitles one Senior Citizen over 60 to enter The Supercar Event)
- Child (4-16) ticket: £9.00 (Entitles one Child 4-16 years old to enter The Supercar Event)
Rides price list
|Ride type||Pre-booking cost||Cost on the day|
|Supercar rides||£30||£35||Book here|
|Fast Track rides||£60||£70||Book here|
|Hypercar rides||Book on the day||TBA. Book on the day.|
|Stay Safe Driving Experience (14+)||£20||£20||Book here|
Supercar Ride Special Offer: Early Bird supercar rides are available for £20 when taken between 9AM and 10AM. Pre-booking only.
Supercar rides cost £30 when booked in advance (highly recommended) or £35 when booked on the day. Book here.
Hypercar rides are bookable on the day. Listen out for PA announcements at the event.
Helicopter rides and VIP Tickets announced soon.
Entrance concession tickets apply to adult’s aged 65+ and photographic ID will be required on the day.
Booking tickets for Disabled Visitors and Assistants/Carers
All disabled customers visiting the show on a paid ticket are entitled to bring one carer free of charge. All carers require a ticket to the event. Disabled customers requesting free carer tickets are required to provide a copy of any of the following:
- Confirmation of Middle or Higher rate of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Confirmation that you are in receipt of Standard or Advance rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Certification of being registered blind or partially sighted
To claim your free carer ticket, please email or post your booking reference number and a copy of certification. Without this proof, we are unable to provide a carer ticket.
Post: The Supercar Event, The Children’s Trust. Tadworth Court, Tadworth, Surrey. KT20 5RU
This offer is NOT available on the gate. The free carer ticket will be posted to you before the show weekend.
If you have any particular questions or requirements please get in touch.
The Organisers reserve the right to check a person’s eligibility under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Please display your blue badge to be directed to disabled parking.
Dogs: NO dogs other than assistance dogs will be permitted into the venue. Dogs cannot be left in cars.
Drones: NO drones are permitted into the venue and anyone found with a drone will be asked to leave the venue with no re-admittance.