We’ve answered our most frequently asked questions here.
The event is being held on Saturday 24 July 2021 at Goodwood Motor Circuit.
Tickets originally purchased for Friday 23 July can be moved to Saturday’s event, held over to 2022, or exchanged for a full refund. Your ticket provider will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
Of course, and thank you very much. Like many charities, The Children’s Trust is facing huge funding challenges and any support you can lend to us to help our vital services continue are much appreciated. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with our hosts, Goodwood, and keeping up to date with Government guidance to bring you a Covid-secure event. This means there could be a change to our usual event programme and activities but we will keep you informed on this site and on our social media pages.
Presently, we can’t guarantee this. Our event capacity has been reduced, so if we reach those limits ahead of the event, we will be unable to sell tickets on the door. To avoid disappointment, we advise you to buy tickets in advance (which is more cost-effective) or keep an eye on our social media pages for an update.
Yes please! The event just couldn’t happen without volunteers. We’ll be launching a recruitment drive ahead of the event but if you’re interested please contact our Volunteering Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst Covid-19 restrictions may have eased in England on Monday 19 July, The Children’s Trust want to do our best to keep our visitors, staff and volunteers safe. Therefore, we have put the following measures in place for The Supercar Event.
- Please stay at home if you or any of your family members have Covid-19 symptoms, or been told to isolate. If you develop symptoms at the event, put a face covering on immediately and inform the information desk or First Aid tent.
- We are participating in the NHS Track and Trace and all suppliers, visitors, staff and volunteers (over the age of 16) will need to check-in to the event on arrival. If you have not pre-bought entrance tickets, you will need to scan the QR code on entry to The Supercar Event. To speed this up, please ensure you have the NHS Covid-19 installed on your phone.
- Please use cards as a payment method where possible. There are no cash machine facilities on site.
- Hands should be sanitised regularly. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue but you may like to also bring some with you.
- All passengers must sanitise their hands before and after their supercar rides.
- Facemasks should be worn in enclosed spaces, including buildings and car rides.
- Our staff, volunteers and supercar drivers will have done an LFD test in the last 24 hrs and produced a negative result.
- Passenger temperature checks will be taken before having a supercar ride and we ask all passengers (aged 12+) to please wear a face mask, unless exempt.
- Where possible, do try to keep your distance from those not from your household or bubble when walking around the site.
- Buildings will be open and well-ventilated.
Yes, any major changes to the event will be posted on our social pages and on our website. We will also be sending an email to ticket holders the week of the event. Please do keep a look out!
Ask us a question
Do you have a question we haven’t answered yet? Let us know by sending us a message using the form below!