We’ve answered our most frequently asked questions here.
The event is being held on Saturday 24 July 2021 at Goodwood Motor Circuit.
Tickets originally purchased for Friday 23 July can be moved to Saturday’s event, held over to 2022, or exchanged for a full refund. Your ticket provider will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
Of course, and thank you very much. Like many charities, The Children’s Trust is facing huge funding challenges and any support you can lend to us to help our vital services continue are much appreciated. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with our hosts, Goodwood, and keeping up to date with Government guidance to bring you a Covid-secure event. This means there could be a change to our usual event programme and activities but we will keep you informed on this site and on our social media pages.
Presently, we can’t guarantee this. Our event capacity has been reduced, so if we reach those limits ahead of the event, we will be unable to sell tickets on the door. To avoid disappointment, we advise you to buy tickets in advance (which is more cost-effective) or keep an eye on our social media pages for an update.
Yes please! The event just couldn’t happen without volunteers. We’ll be launching a recruitment drive ahead of the event but if you’re interested please contact our Volunteering Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current plans are as follows but this is an ever-changing situation:
- We will be reducing the capacity of visitors in to the event and rides on the track
- All of our staff, volunteers and drivers will be asked to do a lateral flow test the night before the event
- We are participating in the NHS Track and Trace and all suppliers, visitors, staff and volunteers (over the age of 16) will need to check-in to the event on arrival. To speed this up, please ensure you have the NHS Covid-19 installed on your phone
- There will be temperature checks for all drivers and suppliers
- We have taken our sign in process online and contactless to make it easier for visitors to enter the event
- For those visitors who ride in a supercar with a driver, we ask for masks to be worn at all times. This includes under 16s
- An in-car sanitisation spray is available to be used in between passengers. Regular wiping down of touch points – door handles and seatbelts – will also be in operation
- All visitors using a helmet will kindly be asked to wear a disposable helmet liner and a facemask
- A one-way system will be in place throughout the inside of any buildings used.
Our team will ensure there are hand sanitiser points dotted around the buildings, outside and by all the main touch points (e.g door handles).
Yes, any major changes to the event will be posted on our social pages and on our website. We will also be sending an email to ticket holders the week of the event. Please do keep a look out!
Ask us a question
Do you have a question we haven’t answered yet? Let us know by sending us a message using the form below!